The relationship between well-being and business outcomes is increasingly being identified and addressed in the workplace.
We co-create strategic applications with organisations in both the private and public sectors. These programs can focus on a range of interventions from organisational culture and climate to employee engagement, well-being and mental fitness programs, but are always evidence-based and geared to boost the bottom line. We also specialise in mental health/ psychological risk management as it applies to Work Health and Safety.
Our team of psychologists and experts in management and organisational theory, research and practice can assist you with:
- Creation of a Positive Organisational strategy for your business
- Proactive and preventive management of employee Mental Health (including Risk Management and Mental Health workshops/training)
- Employee engagement
- Positive Psychology (Well-being) Programs
- Strengths (individual and team) assessment and development
- Mental Fitness training programs
- Emotional Resilience training
- Women at Work Programs
- Appreciative Inquiry for change and development
- Executive Coaching at the Group and Individual Level
- Positive Leadership Development and Coaching
- Positive Team Coaching Programs
- Leader as Coach Workshops
- Individual, team and organisational reliable and valid measurement
- Positive Ageing workshops/ programs
Your organisation may also be interested in learning more about current ‘hot topics’ in the scientific literature. Some of the in-house presentations we offer:
- Applying Neuroscience to the Workplace
- Presenteeism (and its associated cost of productivity loss)
- Is Unconscious Bias affecting your organisation?
- Wise Decision Making
- How to create a Positive Team
- Positive Psychology at Work
- Mentally Fit Organisations
Email email@example.com for more detailed information.